1. Declutter your digital space
- Clean up your apps. Delete any apps that you no longer use or need. Organize the remaining apps into folders based on their purpose or category. This will make it easier to find the app you need without sifting through a sea of icons.
- Clean up your desktop background by removing any unnecessary files or shortcuts.
- Clean up your browser plug-ins by removing any that you don’t use or need. This will help to speed up your browser and make it easier to navigate.
2. Simplify your passwords with a password manager
- My regular McDonalds order is a Big Mac (which costs $4) ➝ mrMoiaBM$4